This post is sponsored by T-Mobile.
The winners of the first T-Mobile-sponsored P&T trivia contests have been picked. Check your email to see if you'll be joining me at tonight's Knicks-Raptors game. If you didn't win, don't fret. I've got another heap of tickets available for the January 18th game against the Detroit Pistons. The game's changed, though. I've had more time to think and plan, so you can't just copy and paste yourself into tickets from here on out. Here's how it's gonna work:
1. In the comments of this post, indicate which Knick you expect to lead the team in scoring tonight against the Raptors. You don't have to say how many points or anything like that-- just the Knicks' leading scorer.
2. Comments will close before game time and we'll all watch (and join in the game thread, those of you at home!) tonight's game. Hopefully, the Knicks will stomp all over the Raptors.
3. I'll take a look at the boxscore upon returning from the game and, with a series of intricate calculations, will determine the Knicks' leading scorer.
4. Those users who correctly predicted the leading scorer will be entered into a random drawing (which will be an actual hat) for tickets to the next home game (1/18).
5. In the event of a tie between two Knicks, I'll turn to field goal percentage, then assists, to pick a single correct answer.
6. In the event that an unforeseen Knick leads the team in scoring (e.g.
Jerome JamesMarcus Landry explodes for 50 off the bench), I'll go with the next best scorer, and so forth.
Pretty simple. Again, keep your answers as short as possible to make things easier for me. Do some research on splits and whatnot, and post your predicted Knicks leading scorer for tonight's game in the comment section of this post. Answers registered after 7 p.m. EST (one hour before tip-off) will not count.
Go get 'em.