It's that time again! Here are the rules:
1. In the comments of this post, indicate which Knick you expect to lead the team in scoring tomorrow afternoon against the Mavericks. You don't have to say how many points or anything like that-- just the Knicks' leading scorer.
2. Comments will close before game time tomorrow and we'll all watch (and join in the game thread, those of you at home!) the game. Hopefully, the Knicks will stomp all over the Mavericks.
3. I'll take a look at the boxscore after the game and, with a series of intricate calculations, will determine the Knicks' leading scorer.
4. Those users who correctly predicted the leading scorer will be entered into a random drawing (which will be an actual hat) for tickets to the 1/26 home game against the Timberwolves.
5. In the event of a tie between two Knicks, I'll turn to field goal percentage, then assists, to pick a single correct answer.
6. In the event that an unforeseen Knick leads the team in scoring (e.g.
Jerome JamesMarcus Landry explodes for 50 off the bench), I'll go with the next best scorer, and so forth.
4 winners will each receive a pair of tickets in the T-Mobile luxury suite (yes, in the suite this time). You have until noon tomorrow (the game's at 1) to post your leading scorer prediction. Please answer the question only once. Go get 'em!