Photo: Kalyanvarma, Wiki
Good afternoon, goofuses and gallants. Another day, another wagon full of links for y'all to click with your greasy little digits.
Jump if you please.
- The Wikipedia page on dholes is, like, frighteningly comprehensive. Also, it's pronounced "doal", not "d-hole", much to my displeasure.
- In Part 2 of his "Some Plays Count" series, Mike Kurylo highlights one instance of a chronic problem: Danilo Gallinari's inability to exploit mismatches.
- Interesting numbers from ESPN's Jared Zwerling: Most of the Knicks' losses come after one day of rest. So far, they're actually better off in SEGABABAs. (I'm pretty sure that term originated at Pounding the Rock, though I can't locate its exact point of genesis.)
- The Knicks are "Stagecoach".
- Part 1 of SBNNY'S Year in Review includes plenty of the '09-'10 Knicks. I think we're looking forward to part 2.
- According to Howard Beck, the Knicks aren't going to have an easy trip from New York to Miami. They'll get there, though. Headline: SNOW CAN'T STOP THE KNICKS FROM FEELING THE HEAT. You're welcome, NY Post.
That'll be all, y'all! Enjoy the rest of your Mondays. Drive/walk/toboggan carefully please.