This post is sponsored by T-Mobile.
You know the drill!
1. In the comments of this post, indicate which Knick you expect to lead the team in scoring tonight against the Bulls. You don't have to say how many points or anything like that-- just the Knicks' leading scorer.
2. Comments will close one hour before game time tonight and we'll all watch (and join in the game thread, those of you at home!) the game. Hopefully, the Knicks will start the season's second stretch with a win.
3. I'll take a look at the boxscore after the game and, with a series of intricate calculations, will determine the Knicks' leading scorer.
5. In the event of a tie between two Knicks, I'll turn to field goal percentage, then assists, to pick a single correct answer.
6. In the event that an unforeseen Knick leads the team in scoring (e.g.
Jerome JamesMarcus Landry explodes for 50 off the bench), I'll go with the next best scorer, and so forth.
Get those responses in! Voting will close at around 7:30 p.m. Tipoff's at 8.