Whoomp. There it is. First glance thoughts:
- After Boston, the Knicks head out west for a three-game road trip against the Warriors, Lakers, and Kings. The first two are at 10:30. The third is on New Year's Eve. After that, no more 10:30 starts!
- I count 22 games on national TV.
- Back-to-back-to-back: February 2-4 against Chicago, then at Boston, then back home against the Nets.
- Valentine's Day in Toronto, St. Patrick's Day in Indiana, Purim in San Antonio.
- No game on my birthday!
- Two four-game road trips: One in late January at Charlotte, Cleveland, Miami, and Houston, one in early March at Boston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Milwaukee.
- One game in January against the Nuggets, but no return to Denver for Renaldo Balkman and company.
That's all I've got so far. Everybody have a look and let me know what you notice. BASKETBALL!!!!11