Photo: Martin Bayer
Good afternoon, gladiators. Perhaps because the Knicks have sucked recently, there are a pile of fresh articles documenting their play. Take the jump to peruse them.
- First and foremost, striped hyenas are creepy and incredibly interesting creatures, and they make an appearance in a book you may have heard about.
Alright, now the deluge of articles:
- Will Leitch on Melo's struggles. (Update: A response of sorts.)
- Royce Young on New York's dwindling pace.
- Jeff Fogle, also on New York's dwindling pace.
- John Krolik on last night's fourth quarter drought.
- Mike Kurylo, also on last night's fourth quarter drought.
- Rob Mahoney on the Knicks' struggles in transition.
- Sebastian Pruiti, also on the Knicks' struggles in transition.
- Much as I despise the idea, Harvey Araton's indisputable assertion that the Celtics have this "multiple stars" thing down pat. They're a good example.
- SB Nation's NBA Power Rank'ums.
- My Knicks Power Rank'ums.
- Over at the Three Second Violation, a reflection on LJ's four-point play. Probably the happiest link of the bunch (besides those biblical hyenas, of course.)
- Alan Hahn on the future of Chauncey Billups.
- BK on the struggles of Chauncey Billups.
- Donnie Walsh, being the fucking MAN, per usual.
- Of the utmost importance: RSVP FOR THE P&T GAME-VIEWING PARTY!
- Update: Late addition.
Happy clickin'! Have terrific afternoons and evenings, my children.