Photo: Noodle snacks
- The Eastern bettong is another one of those little Australian marsupials with a funny tail and a bizarre name. The live pretty much exclusively in Tasmania nowadays.
- The eminent Will.i.am Leitch names five Knicks besides Amar'e Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony who are crucial to the series against the Celtics. No Renaldo Balkman = Shitty list. NEXT.
- I spoke to my friend Rey-Rey about the Knicks and Celtics. He posted the conversation on his internet weblog.
- Skeets and Tas on Knicks-Celtics. Neither picks the Knicks in four, ergo they are haterz and must be squashed.
- Amar'e Stoudemire went on Regis and Kelly. They shot shots. Regis wore goggles.
- FreeDarko is no more, but the FreeDarko Presents the Disciples of Clyde NBA Podcast lives on!
- Ronny Turiaf is considering shedding his beard for the playoffs, which upsets me to no end. Playoff basketball is all about being aerodynamic, though, so I get the reasoning.
- BDL previews the series as only they can. Dan Devine's Ol' Man Howard gets me every time.
- Jamie O'Grady breaks down Melo vs. Paul Pierce, with an important emphasis on their chinny-chin-chins.
- I participated in this. I think I was the person who got all 15 Eastern Conference arenas right. I was also the least familiar with Nas.
- If you've got pep, there's an occasion to rally said pep tomorrow.
And those are your links!