Good afternoon, shamans. I hope you're all spirited and well nourished on this day. I offer you a few links, a few bullet points of P&T import, and, well, that's about it. You'll find all this after the jump.
- According to the website Wikipedia, native Hawaiians refer to their local monk seals as "'Ilio-holo-i-ka-uaua", which means "dog that runs in rough water". I'm not in the business of giving orders, but I'll just say that you guys are
invited encouraged to call me that from now on.
- Today's best read comes (again) from the key-punching talons of Knickerblogger's Jim Cavan. His Carmelo Anthony report card is a romp for the whole family.
- Speaking of family, Roger Mason Jr. is now a father! Check it out! This is Roger Mason III, everybody. Actually, let's pause for a second. I'm not sure we've talked about this. You see, when a journeyman shooting specialist and a lady love each other very much, they give each other a big hug, and then some months later, the lady makes a baby. Yes, this is quite possibly how you were made. No, not all babies have the same name as their father. You can give a baby any name you like. Yes, you can name the baby "Baby" if you want, though I don't imagine that the baby would appreciate that. Yes, all babies come with cool pointy hats.
Anyway, sincere congratulations to Roger et al.
- Quick show of hands: Who among you would be interested in participating in a P&T Fiction Contest? I am withholding further details until I'm convinced that there would be a decent turnout in these trying times. Prizes, though. There'd definitely be prizes.
- Clyde things: A tribute to his shoes and overall fashion, and a picture of his monogrammed bag object that I'm pretty sure has been linked here before but whatever.
- Everybody's imagination runs wild during the lockout. Alan Hahn's dreaming of shoe wars!
- That show about Melo and LaLa Vazquez debuts tonight, if you're interested. Though I am not even remotely interested, I might watch it anyway.
Those are all the things I can think of right now. I'll be over there doing some crosswords if you need me. Be well!