Good day, meatballs. Our Knicks have a day of practice between last night's bepooping in Syracuse and tomorrow's preseason finale against the Nets at Nassau Coliseum. After practice, we'll hopefully get some updates about the condition of the Knicks who didn't make the trip. In the meantime, let us link.
- Bearded reedlings are sometimes called bearded tits, but they're not true tits, you see. Those are also mustaches and/or KISS makeup, not really beards.
- This post examining the spotty cohesion of New York's frontcourt (Amar'e Stoudemire and Tyson Chandler in particular) is worth a read, and it also includes video of the 1-5-to-3-4 pick-and-roll I loved so much in the Montreal game.
- Alan Hahn (and Mike Woodson) saw what a lot of us saw from Ronnie Brewer in his debut last night: he looked pretty rusty and out of shape. It'll take some time for him to be maximally effective.
- The Knickerbloggers make their frontcourt predictions.
- I've seen this in a few places. Stephon Marbury appears to be in a bit of a pickle stemming from his days with the Knicks. Weird times.
- It's just preseason, of course, but the Sixers have looked pretty solid. I felt the same way about the Raptors the other night. At the very least, I don't think either team is going to be outright bad. The Atlantic Division might be crazy competitive this year.
- Still no idea when Marcus Camby will be ready, but he's working at it. This has been quite the calf strain.
- I'm going to be on HoopSpeak Live at a little after 3:00 this afternoon. I assume we'll be talking about ravioli.
That's all, babies. I hope you're having excellent lunches!