Good afternoon, friends. Before we gather for tonight's preseason finale against the Nets, let us enjoy a few links together. Please empty your pockets first. No reason. It just makes me more comfortable.
- I received a request for a bird-of-paradise. The King Bird-of-paradise isn't the one with the blue smiley face butt (that's the Superb Bird-of-paradise), but the male does have a hilarious manner of walking up branches, strange showy wires sticking off its back, and a delightfully fluffy display Check it out.
- Much better way to spend your time: Hardwood Paroxysm's massive, collaborative NBA Season Preview. It's free!
- The Knickerbloggers do some more overing and undering to predict the Knicks' prospects this season.
- Don't forget about Henry Sims. It's not impossible that the Knicks (after signing Chris Copeland, one would imagine) choose him over Rasheed Wallace to bolster the frontcourt.
- After tonight's game, the Knicks have a full week to run another mini-camp of sorts. Then the basketball starts to count.
- The possibility of another big move makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry, but yeah, the Knicks are at a crossroad of sorts. Seems like they always are.
- It's funny how much excitement that one incredibly simple offensive set from the Montreal game generated (not that I'm not excited).
- Rasheed Wallace and Freeway, just because.
- A fine list of preseason questions from our friend Mr. Fish.
Cool. Game thread to come.