Good Saturday, champs. Y'all want to see some lynx? Links, I mean. Links. That's all I've got. My bad.
- Chaco Chachalacas are just one of many species of chachalaca (Central and South American fowl), but they definitely have the best name of all of 'em.
- Rasheed Wallace scrimmaged at today's practice. Mike Woodson liked what he saw.
- Carmelo Anthony also offered a ringing Sheed endorsement!
- The Knicks will actually get to play some basketball in Madison Square Garden tomorrow. First time in a long time.
- Tommy Beer's interview with Steve Novak is fantastic. I think you will like to read it.
- There's a weird common thread between this and Jeremy Lin's injury last year, and Ronnie Brewer's injury earlier this summer, and Amar'e Stoudemire's fire extinguisher-punching injury last year, and so forth...
- Man oh man, can this organization be lame.
- Even as a non-Bears fan, I am very much in favor of Iman Shumpert's approach to picking football games.
- I so wish this article didn't mention any Knicks.
Yeap! Have a pleasant day, buddies.