Good afterpoop, children. How are you? Are you seated comfortably? Standing? If you're standing, you might want to sit down. I've got some links for you, and they're a lot to handle all at once. Check 'em:
- From Wiki:
"Also known colloquially as Scissors Grinder or Dishwasher on account of its unusual call..."
This is the sound being described. I wish it was called a Dishwasher because it washes dishes. Not implausible, either, given its restlessness.
- Some words on John Shurna, about whom Mike Woodson sounded pretty enthusiastic after practice yesterday.
- Nice li'l preseason preview over at the Knicks FanBlog.
- That Amar'e Stoudemire/Baron Davis episode of the Mindy Kaling show is tomorrow night.
- Funny (and accurate) little follow-up to that Mitch Lawrence rumor about Marcus Camby being surprised at his three-year contract (which wasn't especially interesting to me in the first place, but there you go).
- Here's Raymond Felton's media day interview with Jonah Ballow. I love Raymond Felton.
- I overheard the conversation between Pablo Prigioni and Marc Berman that led to this article from a couple days ago. Kidney stones do not sound fun. Not at all. Listening to Pablo describe the experience was kind of hilarious, though, I must admit.
Them's the links. There was, of course, practice today. I wasn't there, but I'm rounding up links and quotes and photos and stuff and will have a post up once I've found everything there is to find. Tomorrow, practice will be televised on MSG starting at 11 AM, which is pretty great.