Good day, friends. Look at your clock. See how it says "LI:NKS" (or if it's an analog clock, how the hour hand is on the "LI" and the minute hand is on the "NKS")? That means it's time for some links.
- Forty-spotted Pardalotes actually have way more than forty spots, which begs some questions. They're very rare in live only in a tiny corner of Tasmania.
- Steve Serby's Sunday conversation was with Raymond Felton, who I just love. I think Raymond and I would get along.
- Poor other J.R. Smith.
- Steve Novak will not let any of these missed shots deter him. (He's shooting 38% from three, incidentally. That's good. That only looks bad if you shot 47 fucking percent the year before). (Meanwhile, J.R. Smith's still up at 60%).
- If you missed it, here's Eric Adelson's feature on Rasheed Wallace from over the weekend.
- Our friend netw3rk considers fandom and why, as a Brooklyn resident, he's still a Knicks fan.
- This Jared Zwerling piece on the Tyson Chandler-Jerry Stackhouse cook-off includes a link to video of said cook-off. I haven't watched it yet.
- I ranked the Knicks third in the NBA? I have no idea what I'm doing.
That's all for now. Y'all eating any good lunches?