Good morning! Happy Election Day. Before I drive off to try and get my voter status reactivated at the last second because I'm a fool, I've got a few leftover treats from last night's game for y'all to enjoy.
- The J.R. Smith dunk got its own post, if you're looking for that.
- Here's video of Rasheed Wallace's chillest three-point buzzer-beater ever:
And here's some follow-up:
He scored 10 points, last night including an emphatic three-pointer at the buzzer to end the third quarter that gave the visitors an 89-68 lead that was never threatened. In what has become his signature celebration, Wallace pointed three fingers to his head as if pulling a trigger.
"It’s three points. Take that to the head," Wallace explained.
- Here's J.R. shooting a five-pointer.
"He's an older version of myself."
"I’m not good on my Spanish and he’s not good with his English, but you can’t go wrong with hand signals."
- I do not understand this, but perhaps you will. Either way I like it.
- J.R. Smith gives a warning to those who dare impede his dunking path.
- Mike Woodson discusses his decision not to take a timeout when the Knicks quickly fell behind last night.
- And finally, Nick Young:
Cool. I've got more links to share and would like to look at some three-game trends. We'll do all that a little later. <3