Good evening, sweet geniuses! I've got some driving to do this evening, but before I depart, there must be links. Welcome to my world of links.
- I bet YOU wish YOU had a "large, heavy beak...used to pry open bivalve molluscs".
- J.R. Smith says he's fine, so perhaps it really was just a quick bout of spasms. We'll see what comes of that.
- Beckley Mason does an excellent job breaking down and making a case for the efficacy of New York's three-pointer-heavy offense.
- Did this actually count as a shot attempt? If so...sorry, Raymond. That stinks.
- Jason Kidd rhymez over Jason Kidd highlightz.
- Jared Zwerling's in-depth look at Marcus Camby's relentless hazing of soon-to-be ladybug Chris Copeland.
- Mike Woodson acknowledged Iman Shumpert's rapping AND his haircut.
- CHINA'S LETTING DOLPH SPIN.
That is it! Time is up!