Evening, babies. Some quick links before I go eat a lot of tacos:
- Sabrewings are a genus (relatively) large hummingbirds with, I guess, sabre-like wings? The scientific name of the one pictured, the grey-breasted sabrewing, is Campylopterus largipennis, which I have laughed about for the last eight minutes or so.
- Tyson Chandler speaks to Jared Zwerling about what it's like to be so incredibly efficient.
- Good point here by Zwerling: Kevin Wilson deserves a bunch of credit for scouting and helping to reel in Pablo Prigioni and Chris Copeland. Those are minimum contract players who've already contributed some useful minutes.
- Speaking of that photo, my Knicks Power Rankings for this week are up. I think we'll talk a bit more about #1 in the morning.
- On that note, Taylor Armosino did a nice job breaking down Ronnie Brewer's contributions thus far.
Those are the links for now. Feel free to use this thread to comment on tonight's non-Knicks games. It's our last off night before a four-in-five-nights stretch starting tomorrow. <3