Photo: Carla Antonini
Good day, noodles. Hope y'all had pleasant Saturday night despite a pretty poor All-Star showing. Of course, the only part I missed was the Shooting Stars contest, which the Knicks apparently won. Excellent. Anyway, the game is tonight and there'll be a thread up if you're watching. In the meantime, here a couple of links.
- Yo, tegus are HUGE and SCARY.
- Errybody talkin' bout couches because of Jeremy Lin. And you can find out why Carmelo Anthony didn't offer up his own couch.
- Meanwhile, Carmelo's just happy to be left alone.
- Jeremy sharin' pretzels.
- Jeremy on Spike Lee's t-shirt.
- Jeremy infographic'd.
- Jeremy dismissin' the notion that he ought to be in the All-Star Game.
- Jeremy havin' a family.
And those are the things! All-Star thread'll be up later!