Hello! Hi. The Knicks have a funky little back-to-back coming up, with a home game against the Celtics tonight followed by a nearby away game (the first of three straight on the road) against the Nets tomorrow night. Following shootaround this morning, we got some updates on the statuses (stati?) of various protagonists and antagonists of those games. Take the jump for every injury update you'll ever need.
- A Tyson Chandler update from Ian Begley:
Tyson Chandler is practicing, has a protective sleeve on his left knee. He's expected to play.
- An Amar'e Stoudemire update from Al Iannazzone:
Amar'e is out for at least the next two games. He scrimmaged yesterday, Woodson said
- Un actualizacion de Baron Davis por Al Iannazzone:
Baron Davis went through part of shootaround. He was getting treatment when media walked in. But he's expected to play tonite.
- And some updates from the Knicks' upcoming opponents: Ray Allen will play tonight because the Celtics just can't stomach giving New York a break. Deron Williams, however, won't play Wednesday night.
- I have a bit of a headache and my foot's been inexplicably sore, but I will be at the Garden for tonight's game. I'm terrified.
- This koala friend has a sore left paw but will wear a protective sleeve and is expected to play.
Those are the injury updates. Feel free to provide your own injury updates in the comments. We want to know what ails you.