Good evening, huskies! I hope you've all had excellent days and have not injured any of your feet. Not even the left feet. If you're in the mood for some links, I think you'll enjoy the stuff I've put on the other side of this here jump.
- Gargoyle geckos are called such because they have little horn-looking things on their heads. They're kinda scary but this whole exercise has been about learning to accept animals that aren't mammals, so come on in, gargoyle geckos.
- Will Leitch's piece about "Linsanity" is really, really lovely. Jeremy Lin is still with us and should have a wonderful career, but "Linsanity" was something else entirely, and Will captures it well in his post.
- Some words on the big shot at redemption Toney Douglas is about to get.
- You could probably write this article about any team, but the Knicks really do keep running into bad luck. I'd give anything for a normal, healthy playoff run. Well, not anything...but almost anything.
- I have never been to a Waffle House, but if ever I go, I guess I'll be into "Cheese 'N Eggs with Bacon (or Sausage) and Raisin Toast"
- Baron Davis reflects on the first few weeks/months of his Knicks career and comments on his health and mindset and stuff. I like reading and listening to the things he says.
- Finally, I highly recommend you follow J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert on Twitter if you'd like to know what Knicks team flights look like. You can even see Mike Woodson looking aghast in thick-rimmed glasses.
That's it! I love each and every one of you.