Good afternoon, catwomen and catmen. Are y'all having pleasant days? Had any good beverages? Want to look at some links? Take the jump for some links. Beverages are BYO.
- Sandfishes are great because: 1. I keep typing "sandwiches" by accident". 2. They're skinks, not fishes! 3. The scientific name is Scincus scincus!
- Jeremy Lin played full-court 3-on-3 today (which, surgically repaired knee or not, is just exhausting). Here's a photo. He definitely won't play tomorrow, but I'm still nervous about where this is headed.
- Iman Shumpert's surgery went well.
- Here's all the stuff Amar'e Stoudemire said to the media today about the fire extinguisher incident. I am very ready to stop hearing about this.
- An interesting breakdown of the type of racially-tinged Jeremy Lin nicknames that were thrown around back when everybody was throwing around Jeremy Lin nicknames.
- I quite like this psychological breakdown of the notion of fixed talent and the Knicks' (and a lot of NBA teams') tendency to solve problems by making massive changes.
- Jorts time? Jorts time!
- I'mma be on the radio here at 5:30 PM to talk about...seahorses, I guess?
Those are the links! More later, including a thread for the evening's games. <3