For positivity's sake, here's a list of things to like from tonight's loss to the Pacers which, as Dr Football described, was not the most offensively brilliant game ever played:
- Marcus Camby's gnarly, unseemly made baskets to start the game.
- J.R. Smith's flurry of impossible shots off pick-and-roll drives in the third quarter.
- That one cool Amar'e spin move and a couple of his rebounds.
- When Clyde told a story about jumping a bully in eighth grade.
- The sudden death rattle of competent offense once the game was already out of hand.
Every single other thing sucked, but those things were good.
Awful performance, even for a short-handed team, but as Melo would say, we move on...? Whatever. Good night!