Good evening! I have links for you, but I am very hungry for sandwiches, so this will be quick.
- The turnstone-- specifically the ruddy turnstone-- is another bird residing in Great Britain (among many other places). Guess what one of its favorite methods for finding snacks is.
- Today's read of the day is Jorge Castillo's profile of Chris Copeland's long, winding path to the NBA.
- If there are no setbacks and Iman Shumpert does play Thursday, he might actually get pushed into the starting lineup so as to ensure he's totally loose going in.
- On that note, Shump's interview with Michael Kay was terrific. The man is rarin'.
- Oh man, I just love J.R. Smith's unabashed admission that he used to deliberately do stuff to annoy George Karl in Denver. I'm really happy he and Mike Woodson are on good terms, because the man does not respond well to a coach he doesn't like.
- Getting ejected/suspended is lonely. : (
- Knicks Power Rankings. : (
That's all! Sandwich time!