Good morning, children. The Knicks are, I believe, home from London now (I thought they were gonna spend a few more days there, but I think a lot of things that are wrong) and have plenty of time to rest before their next game on Monday against the Nets. It'll probably be a quiet weekend in these parts, too, but we can always link.
- I hadn't really gone down this path in earnest, but now I'm happy I did: Hummingbird names are AWESOME. If anything, the abundance of resplendent titles-- half these things are named after gems-- makes the snowcap more special. He's so small he barely looks like a bird and is called the snowcap because, ya know, he's got a white head. Keep up the great work, snowcap.
- A celebration of Jackie Butler's statistically brilliant season with the Knicks.
- Click "play" here to listen to probably the only song you'll hear today about Tyson Chandler, with lyrics by friend of the blog Fred Cantor.
- Being an NBA superstar in London seems kinda fun.
- Speaking of which, the wonderful Rob Mahoney did a very thorough analysis of the steps Melo's taken to secure that status.
- Remember how I doubted Chris Copeland's intention to visit his old friends in Belgium? Shame on me. He did it.
- After the owner's most recent invasion into the world of the Knicks, David Roth on James Dolan.
- Always checking in on you, old friend.
That's all for now! Enjoy the day, kids.