Good afternoon, frambs. Perhaps we'll have some reports from practice later on. For now, we have links.
- Pretty nice summary of the things from last night by Mr. Prada.
- The wonderful Pablo Torre wrote a big ol' story for ESPN the Magazine about these '12-'13 Knicks. It kind of stings to read given how spotty their play has been of late, but it's a nice reminder of their potential at full health. Also, Dave Hopla signs his emails "Best Swishes".
- Dan Dan the Motherboard Man's mid-season review is good stuff. (That's not actually what anyone calls him. That's what we called the IT guy in middle school.)
- Some more vague rotational soothsaying by Mike Woodson. I'm just gonna wait and see.
- A very nice addendum to Joe's splits-by-Raymond-Felton-version piece the other day.
- Any of you live in Philly? Please go bowl with Rasheed Wallace.
- Only peripherally Knicks-related, but interesting: Chandler and Jason Kidd remark on their old teammate Jason Terry's struggles in Boston.
- Two things I've been sitting on for a few days that you've probably already seen: Boberto Silverman's Incarcerated Bob (he of the "Honey Nut Cheerios" rumor) profile/interview, Nate Taylor's piece on Iman Shumpert's whole deal plus a bonus focus on his Johnny Bravo tattoo. (Side note: Johnny Bravo sucked. Sorry, Shump. I love you.)
Practice updates coming soon!