Good afternoon! No basketball today. Yes links today.
- J.R. Smith bouncin' down a bouncy slide.
- Tyson Chandler's big offensive game last night wasn't random. Mike Woodson called Tyson into his office (I imagine this exchanges went down a lot like getting called to the principal in elementary school: All his teammates went "OHHHHHH".) and commanded him to be more aggressive. Marc Berman suggests Woodson felt Chandler had grown complacent since being named an All-Star, but I don't see a quote anywhere. Still interesting, and whatever message got sent seemed to register.
- An addendum to my Amar'e Stoudemire post from earlier: Taylor Armosino digs into his post game since returning.
- This is several days old, but I really enjoyed reading "The Existential Crisis of J.R. Smith" at Negative Dunkalectics.
- Also a couple days old, but Vantage Sports did a nice breakdown of how Carmelo Anthony's shot selection has changed.
- Dylan Murphy details something I thought I saw earlier this week: Even when they're cold, the Knicks have been getting pretty nice outside looks since Raymond Felton returned.
- Just gonna leave this here.
Cool! Hope everyone's having a pleasant afternoon. I'm about to watch the Americans pilot and eat some YOGURT.