Yeah I gots links for ya. Yeah I do. Here:
- Chris Herring's column on Carmelo Anthony trying to do everything for these struggling Knicks.
- Jared Dubin spotted the Knicks successfully running J.R. Smith through a set Steve Novak used to occupy last night. Jared's smart.
- Two things here: 1. Amar'e Stoudemire could be playing bigger minutes when he plays. 2. The Knicks say Iman Shumpert's scoping wasn't revealed because of his HIPAA request. And the surgery was really nothing.
- Andrew Lynch's grand plan to fix the Knicks, which pretty much amounts to "stop being the Knicks".
- Interesting bit in Jared Zwerling's exploration of that our-bad-contract-for-your-worse-contracts trade idea with Boston: Mike Woodson is apparently a big Kris Humphries fan.
- Didn't realize Jeremy Tyler's been rehabbing at the Knicks practice facility.
- Necessary adjustment to the bad Amar'e defense screencap from the other night.
- Yeah, Ken Berger's talking about John Calipari coaching the Knicks again. It's plausible, because of CAA and all that, but not even a rumor. It's just an idea Ken Berger really likes.
- Smart conversation here about how and if the Knicks (relative to other teams struggling in this regard) could improve defensively. Obviously, Tyson Chandler having an unbroken leg would help.
- And yeah, that defense is really not good.
- Those fucking corner threes, man. It's bizarre.
Have a lovely evening. Eat good dinners. I'm trying to get a burrito.