The Knicks haven't made any trades yet, and a couple of the players being mentioned in rumors happen to be hurt. Some updates on their (and all the injured Knicks') statuses:
1. Raymond Felton will be out 2-3 weeks with that reinjured left hamstring. Since this is all anyone cares about now and I keep getting asked: Yes, the Knicks could still trade him during that timeframe. The Raptors/whoever would just waive his physical.
2. The Knicks still say Iman Shumpert is day-to-day with that bruised left knee. They're still saying "bruised" a day later, which I guess is encouraging? Or they just don't actually know yet?
3. Mike Woodson suspects J.R. Smith surgically-repaired-whilst-receiving-a-contract-extension knee may never reach 100% this season, which sucks. He still looks to me like he's having agility troubles on the floor.
4. Woodson at least acknowledged that Kenyon Martin still has an ankle issue. He did let him limp around for 35 (productive) minutes Wednesday night, though.
5. Tyson Chandler is doing a little contact now! That's good news.
Nice. I managed to finish this post without any Knicks getting traded. Feel better, everyone.