Good afternoon! After a loooong period of downtime and a lot of hard work by the SB Nation support team, it appears P&T is up, at least for the time being. There were a bunch of updates from today's practice before the Knicks-Grizzlies Saturday matinee, so let's catch up:
1. Andrea Bargnani will move back into the starting lineup alongside Tyson Chandler and Carmelo Anthony. The West is big, man.
3. Metta World Peace didn't practice because his left knee is sore again. He's questionable for tomorrow.
4. Raymond Felton may return next week, but he's still out (and wants you to not be so mad at how awful the Knicks are!). Pablo Prigioni is still out. Toure' Murry is questionable after spraining his left ankle in the last game, but that doesn't necessarily mean Chris Smith will play. J.R. Smith, Melo, and Iman Shumpert would get to play point behind Beno Udrih before Chris would.
(Hey, remember when folks got grumpy about the Knicks signing Chris Smith over scores of superior players and other folks were like "who cares about the 15th man?" and then three point guards got hurt and Mike Woodson preferred to play guys totally out of position than give Chris minutes?)
5. Because it's an "early-ass" noon start and because the Knicks have played as if they were still drunk in noon starts this season, they're having a sleepover tonight-- like, everyone in a hotel with a curfew and all that. Spin the bottle, M.A.S.H., etc. They've done that before.
6. It's looking like Mike Conley Jr. will return from a thigh injury to face the Knicks/FARTDOG.
That's what's up. Hope you're having a good day.