Sup. You want some of these links? Some of these LINKS? Some of THESE links? Fine. Take 'em.
- It's debatable whether or not Tropical Boubous are actually a single species, but no one doubts that they are good birds. Yes, there are other Boubou species. No, none are called the Honey Boubou. I checked.
- Tyson Chandler lost a bet with Carmelo Anthony and had to wear a Ravens hat during his media availability last night.
- Melo either semi-secretly knows or is just assuming that James White will be invited to the dunk contest. I believe we find out on Thursday.
- God, I hope Steve Novak gets a three-point contest invite. He'd be so happy.
- I haven't even read this yet, but I'm very excited to do so. I never owned one of those posters, but there a few in my elementary school gym and my best friend had a giant Patrick Ewing one next to his bed.
- Again, just leaving this here. JOHN LUCAS, GUYS.
- Related note: J.R. Smith is in great company (besides John Lucas and Mrs. Boomshell).
- The Knicks: Good at clothing.
- The D-League All-Star Game will include two BayHawks: D.J. Kennedy and our friend Henry Sims, and some old friends like Jerome Jordan, Marcus Landry, and Ron Howard.
- Beckley Mason was at the game last night and came away with a pretty solid summary of where the Knicks stand right now.
- Will Leitch had an especially sunny view of the Knicks this morning.
- My NBA Power Rank'ems for this week.
- Probably something to be learned here.
I hope you liked the links. <3