Okay! Tonight will end with either a close to the 2012-2013 Knicks season or a new glimmer of hope for this disappointing series against the Pacers. Tip-off tonight is at 8 and there'll be a game thread up before then. For now, let's catch up on where things stand heading into tonight's game:
- Kenyon Martin's right wrist is bothering him, but it doesn't sound like it'll limit his availability tonight.
- On that note, Mike Woodson is expected to go back to his normal small lineup tonight. I approve this decision (or undoing of a previous bad decision) and hope he'll lean toward distributors and shooters over people who are just tall. I imagine we'll get an official announcement on this in the near future.
- Some food for my hope: Woodson said he'll play Chris Copeland early and often tonight. Rasheed Wallace helped Cope prepare this morning.
- Woodson also said he wants everyone to rebound and expects to win. Both notions have my support!
- This is a thing leading into this game, in case you didn't know. None of my business, but I do find it pretty funny when the Post feels it has to make articles like that.
A couple more hours, y'all. Time to sharpen that scimitar and sacrifice the biggest goat you can find. These are desparate times.
Update: George Hill will miss tonight's game with a concussion. That's pretty important.
Update: Your starters:
Starters for Game 5 versus Indiana: Felton, Prigioni, Shumpert, Anthony, Chandler.— NY_KnicksPR (@NY_KnicksPR) May 16, 2013