- A thing worth keeping in the back of your mind (already being discussed, I see, in a previous thread): Mike Woodson's 2014-2015 contract is not guaranteed, but can be at any point.
- Every shout, slap, and grunt from the 2012-2013 Knicks season.
- Dave Hopla has his own app called, of course, iHopla. It's 99 cents.
- Amar'e Stoudemire's newborn son is named Alijah. I detect a theme in the Stoudemire family names.
- Jonah Kaner went to a sneaker release event for Rasheed Wallace and got some great quotes from Sheed.
- One of us must find Iman Shumpert tooling around the city on his bike. 1 million P&T points if you get a photo, 10 million if you catch him alive.
That's all I've got for you right now. Have a pleasant afternoon, babies!
Update: Late addition-- My friends Jared and Devin are going to play out a pretend Knicks-Nets series to determine ownership of this fair city.