Good day! The Knicks are presumably working out this group of bros as we speak. No word yet on whether they have more workouts planned for this week. I've collected a few links, if you'd like to take a peek.
- Here's a reminder that we're doing a We'll Always Have Linsanity reading at Housing Works on June 19. I'd really love it if some of you could come.
- It's just a snippet for now, and you can't yet hear Shump's verse, but Iman Shumpert's rappings appear on this playlist of "Songs For a Healthier America".
- We don't have enough data yet to answer this, but Knickerblogger asks: Is Shump-- who was very much not this when he came out of Georgia Tech-- a shooter?
- I know he hasn't been a Knick for a while, but dude, BALKMANIA T-SHIRTS! I'd suggest you buy one if I didn't already buy all of them.
- I'll admit to being a little creeped out by the prospect of Jason Kidd sharing Knicks intel as head coach or some other sort of employee of the Nets. I think we can rule out player-coach, but that'd be even creepier. He knows too much.
- Our friend Keith wonders if maybe the Knicks are working out all these second-round-projected prospects with D-League development in mind. They didn't really dabble in Erie last season, but that's a relationship I'd love to see grow.
- Tommy Dee wonders how the Knicks might replicate this season's turnover-stinginess with a slightly different roster next season.
- Amar'e Stoudemire was at a Tamia Hill concert last night, to answer a question that you probably didn't have.
Those are the links. I'll post more on today's workouts and workouts to come if there is more to post. Stay dry. <3