Good afternoon, vikings. I have a few links to share before we gather to watch tonight's game:
- Todies are cute little Caribbean-dwelling kingfisher relatives. To me, they look just like kingfishers if you traded their big bills out for miniature bills.
- We already assumed this, but Chris Smith is almost definitely going to play for the Knicks' Summer League squad.
- We're nearing one full month of recovery and the Knicks still haven't decided (at least not publicly) whether Carmelo Anthony's shoulder needs surgery or not. Let us hope not.
- Spike Lee and some Knick legends have been enlisted in the fight for Madison Square Garden to stay where it is.
- Some stuff about Raymond Felton's summer basketball camp in South Carolina. He's quite the disciplinarian.
- If he can get permission from his current team overseas, Walter Hodge (formerly of Florida) may accept an invitation to join the Knicks in Vegas (en Español).
That's what's up this afternoon. Only a few hours until BASKETBALL.
Update: Jared Zwerling has some names from the Knicks' two-day free agent mini-camp. Tiny Gallon!