Good evening! I've been sitting here panning for links all day, and this is all I've got for you:
- Some good stuff in here about Ossie Schectman, the original Knick who passed away yesterday.
- We'll finally get a schedule next Tuesday at 3. I don't know why everything has to be a TV special, but I'll have that information up here as soon as I can. Maybe we'll get the preseason schedule before then. There have already been leaks, but I don't see much use for schedule leaks.
- As was pointed out to me in the comments, Al Iannazzone reports the Knicks have inquired about Hamed Haddadi. Nothing serious, though. Cool.
- The Stoudemires in Israel! Great hats!
- Mike Kurylo report-cards Chris Copeland, including a typically entertaining batch of player comparisons.
- Mites! This has absolutely nothing to do with the Knicks, but it will puzzle you.
These have been the links. What are you eating for dinner? What should I eat for dinner?