Good afternoon, logs. I hand-crafted some links for you. Got kinda backed up over the last week or two, so some of these are stale. Eat them.
- "Pudgy cusk-eel" seems like kind of a rude name for a fish (and it is indeed a bony fish, not a true eel), but somehow Spectrunculus grandis sounds ruder. I think you look just fine the way you are, cusk-eel.
- Chris Herring on how the Knicks kinda aren't playing defense.
- This appears to be a Twitter account documenting all of Walt Frazier's gamenight suits. I support this endeavor. Miss u, Gian.
- Triangle jokes in the New Yorker. Okay!
- Amar'e Stoudemire was an executive producer for that movie from all the subway posters, so he and Iman Shumpert appeared in this video. Agencies, man.
- Trey Kerby on Carmelo Anthony's hats. I value Trey's opinion. Meanwhile, Corbin'll teach you how to make a MeloHat. What a time to be alive and on the internet!
These have been the links! Enjoy your afternoon and your evening and, hell, the rest of your life.