TUBE-SNOUTS TUBE-SNOUTS TUBE-SNOUTS TUBE-SNOUTS.
Happy Friday. Let's link.
- TUBE-SNOUTS TUBE-SNOUTS TUBE-SNOUTS. These are fishes with tubey snouts. They are related to sticklebacks and, according to Wikipedia, they, like sticklebacks, secrete sticky stuff from their colons to help secure their eggs in place. ME TOO.
- Here is Carmelo Anthony's actual face brushing aside the Melo-to-the-Heat rumors (the Heat did the same, of course). Way more important than any of this, though, is the final question the TMZ reporter asks: "Hey what's the best way to learn to shoot a good hoop without being coached?" WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT, GOOFIEST REPORTER ON EARTH?
- Amar'e Stoudemire's been doing all kinds of press for his new kosher cookbook, remaining relentlessly positive when anyone asks him anything about the Knicks. His goal is to return to the All-Star Game. I salute him.
- Donald Sterling's investigating his fellow owners. What does that mean for James Dolan (jokez)?
- Gibberman's at Knickerblogger talking with Howard Beck, who has a lot of insights to share!
- HELL YEAH DARRYL DAWKINS, YOU AND ME, THE WORLD'S BIGGEST RAYMOND FELTON FANS!
- A few days old, but here are some words and a Phil Jackson quote about what Lamar Odom's up to and the point of bringing him in.
Okay, I'm gonna go spoon my dog and watch soccer for 9 hours. Have a pleasant day! Oh shit, I have to do laundry as well.