Good day, pants-wearers of the universe. I've got a few links for you today, and I think they're pretty good links. You can look at them for the low low price of $118 per link.
- I just think blotched picarels are nice-looking fish, that's all.
- Yeah, sounds like the Knicks are likely to play the Wizards at home on Christmas. I wish the Knicks would stop playing on Christmas, but that's just how it is.
- Rookie photo shoot residue: I like that they brought the guys outside to pose against the dank gray sky of Westchester...and this is a pretty cool photo of Thanasis Antetokounmpo!
- Thanasis is on Vine now, by the way.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. spoke for some kids, then threw out the first pitch at a Mets game on Monday. Not a bad toss, either.
- Carmelo Anthony as the interviewER (mostly) in a VICE-filmed conversation with boxer and cancer survivor Danny Jacobs.
- Cleanthony Early likes the idea of being Melo's understudy, and he remains super excited about the fact that his life is all-basketball/no-school now.
That's all for now! Have a pleasant afternoon. Tell me what you ate for lunch and you can get a 10% off coupon for the next links post. Also give me some of your lunch.