Congratulations! You have beaten the final boss and earned the opportunity to peruse some trivial mid-September Knicks links. If you can make it through the links, you get ice cream sundaes.
- Greater Weevers will sting you if you grab them on their spines, which...I don't know why you would do that. I mostly just chose them because I love that photo (which is definitely of a pair of weevers, I'm not totally convinced those are this species).
- 50 Cent did a pretty excellent job warding off paparazzi trying to ask Carmelo Anthony about Ray Rice stuff.
- The When The Garden Was Eden documentary is coming to your television.
- I don't usually pass along player-ranking stuff, but I think Rob Mahoney and Ben Golliver do it better than pretty much anybody. (Snubs.)
- Michele Roberts, new NBAPA head, grew up a Knicks fan.
- ESPN's "Real Plus-Minus" (roughly defined at the bottom here) does not look kindly upon Tim Hardaway Jr.'s rookie season. This is but one statistic.
- I've never really thought that hard about the Knicks court design. It seems like an okay court design to me, so I guess this ranking makes sense.
- I've had this Jason Smith tweet open in a tab for almost a week now. I feel like it changes every time I look at it.
- Remember, the more time James Dolan spends completely embarrassing himself on TV, the less time he spends poking the Knicks. Holy shit, man.
- (Jason missed Dolan's pre-Eagles set, by the way.)
Those are the links! Now go eat sundaes! Eat ONE HUNDRED SUNDAES!