Hi! Congratulations on another day of being alive and able to read things on the internet. Let's look at some links!
- I picked guitarfish at the request of my dear nephew Rodger Sherman and the shovelnose guitarfish because I love all things with shovelnoses. All my best friends are shovelnosed. Shovelnose guitarfish are rays that only kinda look like guitars. Some look more like balalaikas.
- Ian Begley notes that the Triangle did good things for Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant and wonders if, hey, maybe Carmelo Anthony will have a big year, too?
- If you missed the chance to get confused by ABC News accidentally republishing a story about a Knicks signing from 2005, here you go! Welcome, Jermaine Jackson!
"I want to brand myself as the digital athlete."
Glad staying in New York is working for Melo's off-court stuff, though. Enjoy your investings.
- This just hasn't been a good set of links, Melo-wise.
- Cool post from a few days back remembering the classic Knicks-Suns brawl of '93.
- This Iman Shumpert agency-driven-movie-tie-in "prank" just seems really mean? And not funny or creative? Just me?
- Fred Katz on the Knicks defense and its (modest) chances of improvement.
Those were the links. Go back to chiseling ice!