Good afternoon! I am in Washington D.C. I managed to find some links in the wilderness out here. You can look at them, but please don't touch. No clicking.
- Longspine spinefish look extremely cute to me. My lawyer says that's all I'm allowed to say about them since the "incident."
- Raptors HQ got a solid interview with Glen Grunwald, who reflects a bit on his time as the "invisible GM" of the Knicks.
- #Keith Schlosser has a good round-up of potential W-Knicks coaching candidates and OH MAN WHAT IF IT WAS HERB WILLIAMS!? (It totally won't be Herb Williams.) I'd bet on it being a former Laker or Bull.
- Like maybe Rick Fox, who sounds like he wants a call.
- Several Knicks people on GQ's list of the "Biggest Sleazebags in Sports."
- If you haven't found Thanasis Antetokounmpo's Vine account, find it.
- Jared Zwerling rode around with the golfin' J.R. Smith and got a great interview out of it. I think the only thing that could get me to follow golf would be J.R. going pro when he retires from the NBA.
That's all! If you're watching the USA vs. Slovenia game, feel free to comment along here. <3