The United States of America has declared war on Great Britain by sending the Knicks to London. It's going great so far! Let's look at all the stuff!
- This gallery mostly features photos of the groggy Knicks arriving and signing a jersey, but it's got some gems: Clyde's belt and ability to make a Southern Illinois jacket look fly! Cole's Uggs! Lance Thomas's mobile-device-related joy!
- The Knicks took their team photo atop a double-decker bus.
Please select your personalized bus joke experience below:
Bus Joke Experience 1: Yeah that bus is going to take them away because they are bad! Maybe it is the bus to nowhere!
Bus Joke Experience 2: Hey they should be under the bus because I'd like to throw them under the bus!
Bus Joke Experience 3: Maybe the bus will drive under a low bridge and decapitate all the Knicks!
Bus Joke Experience 4: I'd like to apologize for Bus Joke Experience 3. I feel it got too dark. That was not my intention.
- Melo got his hands on a selfie stick:
- I seriously cackled aloud at this:
(The caption, in case it's not showing up for you: "Asked for Salsa and they brought me this, guess I gotta work on my Texas accent out here in London lol #SalsaVsSaucer #NBALondon2015")
- The Knicks (and Bucks) did basketballing with kids!
- That fuzzy little guy is the Prince of Wales! Melo signed him to a 10-day contract! The Knicks unretired number 15 for him!
Melo is having a Wales of a time. pic.twitter.com/OayWOA5X01— Zach Harper (@talkhoops) January 14, 2015
- Video of media availability at O2 Arena:
- Some of the guys went to a West Ham match!
They're keeping busy. I hope they're having fun. Knicks-Bucks will take place Thursday at 3 PM EST.