1. The Knicks got the fourth pick in the draft. Probably because they refuse to keep their room clean. Even though everything is ruined, the Knicks could still make something exciting happen at number four. Harvey Araton says they just need to embrace change.
2. Isiah Thomas is still a creepy lurker in Knicks-land. The New York Liberty's Media Day got an extra jolt of attention, so that's good on it's own. Carmelo Anthony showed support, and that's good. Of course Thomas boyishly ruined everything by maintaining that a return to the NBA is not out of the realm of possibility. It seems like Bill Laimbeer is still setting dirty screens for his gelatinous little general.
3. Langston Galloway made an All-Rookie team! Congrats to him, he certainly earned it!
4. There are plenty of options for the Knicks. Maybe Jahlil Okafor or Karl Towns will be there. Perhaps D'Angelo Russell or Emmanuel Mudiay are still around. Even though, they're really good, Tim Bontemps of the New York Post is mocking them.
5. Seriously, Isiah Thomas is impossibly horrible. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Isiah Thomas, in opening statement to the media: "Some of you are my friends, some of you have not been friendly." @espnW— Kate Fagan (@katefagan3) May 21, 2015