Let’s talk about basketball, shall we? Yes, talking about basketball is more fun than talking about other things. The Knicks waited a bit longer than usual to release highlights from Day 4 of training camp — judging by the clip, they were eager to add slow-mo effects and a soundtrack.
Some thoughts I think:
- This is like the fourth straight video where Kyle O’Quinn looks awesome. Please don’t sucker me in with another great preseason only to break my heart again, Kyle.
- Magnificent passing from Chasson Randle to O’Quinn to Brandon Jennings to Maurice Ndour at the 0:28 mark. This is pretty much the platonic ideal of the KOQ Experience, watching him hit cutters with pinpoint passes from the top of the key.
- Nice synergy between Jennings and O’Quinn, who already have their own celebratory high-five.
- The big-to-big passing between Joakim Noah and Kristaps Porzingis. Opponents won’t be stopping that anytime soon.
- If I had to guess the only Knick to practice in a long-sleeve shirt, I would have guessed Lance Thomas. I get you, Lance.
Go basketball! Go Knicks!