The New York Knicks are currently out West on a punishing six-game road trip that kicks off Tuesday night in Denver. They celebrated the occasion by taking one of the finest team-on-airplane photos in Knicks history.
Nekotoodgorevidisve, indeed! There's certainly quite a lot to process from this photo. Highlights include...
- The to-go bag from The Cheesecake Factory.
- Sasha's double "hang 10" pose. The dude is still the most surfer-dude Slovenian I've ever seen ... and I've actually been to Slovenia!
- Arron Afflalo, counting his money.
- As Seth pointed out: "[Carmelo Anthony] has had that seat at the card table for like 5 years. That's always him."
Also, I'm thinking (hoping) Melo's hoodie was inspired by Clyde's legendary cow-print suit.
You may be cool, but you'll never be Clyde "Cow Suit" Cool... pic.twitter.com/M95aCuXDiA— Go Periscope (@goperiscope) February 16, 2015
- Derrick Williams wearing a hat, and thereby implicitly admitting that his hair sucks.
- Kyle O'Quinn posing like he's auditioning to play one of the sailors in the Gilbert & Sullivan comic opera H.M.S. Pinafore.
"Well, hardly ever!"
"Hardly ever sick at seeeeeeeeeeea."
- The two rookies, sitting together. <3 <3 <3
It's nice to see the crew in such high spirits. A two-week road trip is no joke, particularly so late in the season. Then again, given the atmosphere surrounding MSG these days, perhaps they're happy to just get away for a while.