The final week of April saw Knicks players tackling a wide array of issues via social media. Let's take a look.
- Carmelo Anthony made headlines earlier this week talking about the Knicks' head coaching search. Maybe the lame-stream media should have spent more time investigating Melo's views on the Teenage Mutant Nina Turtles:
"We have some similarities. We all love pizza; we love New York." How can you want to trade this guy? He's essentially the fifth Ninja Turtle!
- Tony Wroten showed off some Rocky III-style beach training footage from last summer with Isaiah Thomas:
I remember this day like it was yesterday. #July1st bro hit me just to check in and see how my injury was and I asked him how hew was and he said "I'm on vacation but I'm NOT really on vacation at the same time." Bro said "this season I'm showing the world I'm not playing no games." Crazy where hard work gets u right? "Hardwork doesn't guarantee you to be the next MJ, but without hard work you have NO CHANCE." It's one thing to see the superstars dominate in the playoffs. But to see somebody u actually know and talk to everyday is another thing. Hell of a season bro bro. And it's only the beginning. @isaiahthomas. #Motivation
Top-notch stuff. Of course, Wroten will have to disown Isaiah Thomas now that he is a Knick.
- As for Jerian Grant, he advertised his basketball camp:
Really excited about my first camp in South Bend. Sign up here https://t.co/s1V5jPy7Y7— Jerian Grant (@JerianGrant) April 20, 2016
It'll be a star-studded affair, attended by the current starting point guard for the New York Knicks!
Hell yes, Jerian! I mean, it's technically true.
- Robin Lopez is chilling in India. Also, he apparently picked up a love of hats from Melo:
- Kristaps Porzingis lent his support to New Mexico RH in The Basketball Tournament:
... and he was named to the TBT First Team! Is there anything this kid can't do?
- Finally, Kevin Seraphin was a desperado:
Have a good week, everyone.