LOL that game was the biggest load of horse shit the New York Knicks have dumped on us all season. They led throughout against the Chicago Bulls, though never by enough points to make you think they had a chance to win.
And then the final few minutes...my God. The Knicks’ endgame stratagem featured (and I’m not making this up):
- Ton of contested Kristaps Porzingis post-ups (of course).
- The return of Courtney Lee: Crunch-Time Point Guard. When was it decided that Lee should be trying to play the role of Earl “The Pearl” Monroe with the game on the line?
- The return of Michael Beasley: Last-Second Inbounder. It didn’t work last game, and there’s no reason to believe it will ever work, so LET’S DO IT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN.
- A failed game-tying three-point attempt by...Enes Kanter. Hell yes he was on the court with the Knicks down 3, and hell yes did he take the shot.
- Try to wrap your head around that...Beasley, to Kanter, for threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Anyway, the Knicks lost, 92-87. Frank Ntilikina did some nice things, though.
This one was particularly funky.
Anyway, the Knicks have now lost three games in a row, each one dumber than the last. Stingy’s got your recap.