Here’s a bunch of stuff that’s true:
- The NBA Finals are upon us.
- I love the NBA Finals.
- The Knicks aren’t in the NBA Finals.
- I host a podcast about the Knicks.
- I want to shoehorn the NBA Finals into the podcast I host about the Knicks (it’s called The Frozen Envelope).
- Puppies are great, but let’s be honest, they’re a lot of work, maybe more than they’re worth (don’t adopt without doing your homework).
- Jonathan Schulman joined me on this week’s ‘sode of The Frozen Envelope to POWER RANK the former Knicks participating in this year’s NBA Finals.
- We also talk about the 2nd round of the NBA Draft.
- Celery is a critical, nay, necessary component of tuna salad.
- The Life of Pablo is easily the best Kanye record.
- Celery is the most underrated vegetable in the vegetable kingdom.
- Celery is NOT just crunchy water. Its flavor profile is subtle and sophisticated. Have you ever made chicken stock without celery? It sucks!
- Roses are red (sometimes).
- Patrick Ewing was a much better basketball player than Carmelo Anthony.
- Carmelo Anthony is a human being that I like and respect and have very conflicted feelings about.
DO YOU WANT MORE (-The Roots)?
Listen to this week’s ‘sode!